- Solid European spruce top
- Solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- 52mm nut, 650mm scale length
- Handcrafted in Bulgaria
- Kremona Deluxe wooden arch top hard shell case included
Rosa Negra engages the bass bloom and zestful clarity of Madagascar rosewood to deliver the punch and versatility found in the best flamenco negras. Rosa is as powerful and authoritative as she is beautiful.
Solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides; solid European spruce top; gloss finish; Honduras cedar neck (shallow/flat angle-to-body); Indian ebony fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; wood binding and rosette; brass machines with black accents; crystal clear golpeador (tap plate); 650 mm scale length; 52 mm neck width at nut; Kremona Arete Strings; CGHC deluxe hard case included