- Semi hollow body with mahogany top, back, and sides
- 3 Piece neck (mahogany/maple/mahogany) with Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Dual BS-1 BiSonic pickups
- Guild Adjustable Bass Bridge with Rosewood Saddles
- Includes TKL Deluxe Hardshell Case
Guild’s Starfire II Bass is a dual-pickup semi-hollow bass guitar that brings additional sonic options to one of Guild’s most iconic models. The Star fire Bass II originally debuted in 1967, shortly after the single-pickup version, and quickly garnered a following that included Jack Casady (Jefferson Airplane) and Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead).
The addition of the BiSonic BS-1 neck pickup on the Star fire Bass II gives bassists a warmer, smooth sound for added tonal flexibility.
This double cutaway bass guitar features an arched laminate mahogany top and back, and mahogany sides, dual Guild BS-1 pickups, individual volume, tone, and master volume knobs, and a pickup selector switch.
A clear, high gloss finish highlights this bass guitar’s cherry redl mahogany beauty (Also available in Natural Mahogany). The Star fire Bass II brings Guild’s vintage vibe to the modern bass player.