Yulong Guo Concert Model - Cedar Double Top, solid Ziricoté Back/Sides - 650mm Scale Length
Master Luthier Yulong Guo's New Improved Concert Model
World-class Professional model Concert guitar
- Solid cedar double top, Solid Ziricoté back/sides
- Amazing clarity and volume from this Concert level Classical Guitar
- Double Cedar top with Nomex inner layer
- New Double Back - Interior back of Solid Indian Rosewood one inch above the Exterior back of Solid Ziricoté
- Exterior back is arched for greater projection
- Beautiful Ziricoté back and sides
- Gloss Lacquer finish - top, gloss lacquer back/sides
- Guo's Modified Lattice bracing for perfect balance between treble and bass
- Exclusive "Singing Dragon" tuners by Der Jung
- Raised ebony fingerboard
- Width at nut: 52mm
- Width at 12th fret: 62mm
- Scale length: 650mm
- Special ultra smooth frets
- Rosewwood armrest
- 20th fret
- Slight radius on fretboard for improved playability
- Markers at side of fretboard on frets 5 and 7
- Singing Dragon fiber glass case included
Master Luthier Yulong Guo of China has been handcrafting outstanding guitars for years. In 2014 he first issued the double top Concert model and now he has further improved the volume and clarity of the Concert model by adding a double back.
This Ziricoté back/sides has an inner back of solid Indian Rosewood about 1 inch above the exterior Ziricoté
The Guo Concert Model is truly a world class professional concert instrument. If you are interested easy playability and great volume with perfectly balanced clear, bright trebles and full warm basses, then you will love this instrument.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
Cálido Guitars is an authorized dealer for Yulong Guo and the largest importer of Guo Guitars in the USA.