Ortega R121L ¾ Size - Left Handed, Spruce top, Mahogany back/sides with Deluxe Gig Bag
- R121L-3/4 - 3/4 Size Left-Handed Nylon String Classical Guitar - Family Series - w/ Bag
- Spruce Top, Mahogany Back & Sides, Natural Satin Finish
- Mahogany Neck, Satin Finish - Walnut Fretboard & Bridge - Maple Binding & ABS Purfling
- 3/4 Body 590 mm Scale - 95 mm Body Depth - 45 mm Nut Width - 18 Frets - 2-Way Truss rod - Chrome Plated Tuning Machines w/ Pearl Buttons - Fan Bracing - 12-Hole Bridge: Provides a greater break angle for a cleaner, crisper sound & faster string replacement
- Savarez 540CS Strings - Includes Free Deluxe Gig Bag
Free setup in our shop before shipping on all guitars!
Family series guitars are our most popular instruments. Offering a wide variety of scale lengths, nut widths, configurations and colors, this series is perfect for players of all ages and skill levels. The quality of construction and attention to detail is completely consistent from the ¼ sizes through the full sizes, truly setting these guitars apart. Add a deluxe gig bag included with all models and the Family series is the best value available.
From the Manufacturer
Ortega breaks barriers without losing focus on the basics of classical guitar making. Always conscious of the deep traditions of guitar construction, we are not afraid to apply contemporary processes in order to improve the playing experience. Two-way truss rods, 12-hole bridges, and a wide variety of scale lengths and nut widths are just some of the ways Ortega is moving guitar building forward in order to make a better instrument for you.