Guild Starfire II ST Dynasonic - Hollow body Electric Guitar - 2021 - Royal Brown
- Starfire II ST and DeArmond Dynasonic pickups
- First introduced in the 1960s - made famous by Jerry Garcia
- Dynasonic single coil pickups revered for their incredible tone with sweet highs and rich, full lows
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ivory white body binding
- All gold hardware
- Beautiful high gloss Royal Brown finish
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and stability
- Includes Guild Deluxe Hardshell Case
A match made in heaven: the Starfire II ST and DeArmond pickups. Enter: The Starfire II Dynasonic! A combination first introduced in the 1960s, the Starfire II ST Dynasonic was made famous by heavy-hitter Jerry Garcia.
With the addition of dual DeArmond Dynasonic pickups—single coil pickups first created by DeArmond in the 1940s and long revered for their innovation and incredible tone—this guitar brings sweet highs and rich, full lows to the Starfire family. Other premium features include a mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, elegant ivory white body binding, all gold hardware, and a beautiful high gloss Royal Brown finish.
This model features a Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and stability. The Starfire II Dynasonic is a welcome addition to the Starfire family, offering Guild’s classic vibe and vintage tone.