Guild Guitars D-120CE Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Natural Gloss, All Solid Woods , includes Guild Premium Gig Bag
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-120CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup. Additional features include a bone nut and saddle and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard.
- Body Top:
- Body Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Back: Solid African Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro or Rosewood (dependent on production date)
- Finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Available in 2 Custom Colors: Natural and Cherry Red
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Overall Length: 42″ (1067 mm)
- A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
All guitars setup in our shop before shipping!