Guild F-55E Natural - Made in the USA. All Solid, Sitka Spruce top, Indian Rosewood b/s
- All Solid Wood - Solid Sitka Spruce top; Solid Indian Rosewood back/sides
- LR Baggs Electronic Pickups
- Strong, focused bass response; Sweet, singing mid-range; Crisp clear high trebles
- Made in the USA - Exceptional build quality
- Gotoh SE700 Open Gear Tuning Machines in Gold with Butterbean Buttons
- Guild Premium Humidified Archtop Case with faux Aligator exterior and green crushed velvet interior
The jumbo bodied F-55 (formerly F-50R) produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight grained solid Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides for extraordinary separation and clarity. Its strong, focused bass response, sweet, singing mids, and crisp highs give it a distinctive voice that sets this guitar apart from all others.
Elegant cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware, and a beautiful Nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild jumbo legacy.
Available in Natural or Sunburst finish, and also available with LR Baggs Electronics