Guild F-40E Traditional Satin Antique Burst - Guild Special Run - Made in the USA
- Proudly made in the USA!
- F-40 Tradtional Guild Special Run Jumbo Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Special AAA Soild Sitka Spruce
- Solid African Mahogany Back/Sides
- Gotoh Gold Tuners
- Vintage Satin Nitrocellulose super thin finish
- Handmade Celluloid - Tortoise Pickguard
- Handmade Celluloid - Tortoise Truss Rod Cover
- LR Baggs Elements pickup
- 5mm Mother of Pearl Dots inlay
- Guild Premium Hardshell Case Included
This Special Run Guild F-40E Traditional embodies the features that make jumbo-sized acoustics some of Guild’s most beloved and revered models. Using a AAA solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, Guild adds scalloped Adirondack braces for power, nuance and responsiveness. This GSR F-40 Traditional’s three piece mahogany and walnut neck is topped with an Indian rosewood fingerboard and is joined to the body with an authentic dovetail joint.
This classic jumbo is handsomely appointed with a hand made tortoiseshell pickguard, rosette, and binding, with genuine mother-of-pearl Guild peak and chesterfield logo inlaid on the headstock, and Gold Gotoh tuners. A satin nitrocellulose lacquer provides an elegant finish to this masterpiece, optimizing the beauty and resonant qualities of its premium GSR woods.
This GSR F-40 Traditional includes a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, laser engraved GSR on the heel of the interior neck joint and ships with a Guild Premium Humidified Hardshell Case.