New Product at Calido Guitars!
Guild D-240E LTD, Solid Sitka Spruce top, Flamed Mahogany back/sides, Natural finish, with gig bag
Out of stock
- Guild D-240E Flamed Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Guild Deluxe Padded Gig Bag included
- Solid Spruce Top with great dynamic response
- Flamed Mahogany Back and Sides
- Comfortable Guild C Shaped Mahogany Neck
- Fishman AP-1 Preamp System with Sonicore Pickup
- Pau Ferro Fretboard and Bridge
- Bone Nut And Saddle
- Pearloid Rosette,
- Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Satin Polyurethane Finish
- Guild Westerly Collection
The D-240E Flamed Mahogany features the same full-bodied and powerful tone of the D-240E, but with exotic flamed mahogany back and sides and a solid spruce top for a meaty tone and dynamic response. The dreadnought shape provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing, and Guild’s historic archback design offers improved bass response and projection. The D-240E also features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 preamp system for easy control while amplifying your signal for use in stage or studio.Other features include an Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, tortoiseshell pickguard, and a satin polyurethane finish.
Other features include a Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, tortoiseshell pickguard, and an amber-tinted satin polyurethane finish. Comes with a Deluxe Guild gig bag.
Save this product for later