Guild D-120 - Dreadnought Steel String Acoustic Guitar - Solid Mahogany top, back, sides - Natural finish
- Dreadnought size with 24 1/2 " scale length
- Solid African Mahogany top, back, and sides
- Vintage shaped Guild neck with 1 3/4" nut width
- All gloss finish in Natural
- Includes lightweight Guild Deluxe Gig Bag
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing.
Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-120 features an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1 ¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pick guard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case.