New Product at Calido Guitars!
Estevé Requinto/Alto Guitar - 6.004 Solid Cedar top, Sapelly back/sides - Handmade in Valencia, Spain
- Requinto or Alto Guitar
- Tuned a fifth higher than standard classical guitars - "A" to "A" tuning
- Solid Cedar top
- Tinted Sapelly laminated Back and sides
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 535mm Scale Length, 52mm nut width
- Crossrock Metro Gig Bag Included
The Alto or Requinto guitar is sometimes called "the violin of the guitar orchestra". It is a shorter scale length than the classical guitar and is tuned a fifth higher than standard classical guitars - "A" to "A" tuning.
Save this product for later