D'Addario EJ46 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Hard Tension
D'Addario Pro-Arte Classical Guitar Strings
- Hard tension for increased resistance, volume and projection
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
The Pro-Arte series are a worldwide best-selling nylon string set for classical guitar. Combining high quality materials with the unparalleled manufacturing consistency of D'Addario, Pro-Arte strings provide every player with the balanced performance they are seeking.
Nylon strings require a whole different level of quality inspection to assure that each set and each string is made with precision. With this in mind, each nylon treble within a Pro-Arte set is laser measured to calculate diameter and tension levels to deliver pure intonation and tonality every time.
The other unique aspect of the Pro-Arte construction is the use of a silverplated copper winding on a proprietary multi-filament nylon core to create the basses. The use of the multi-filament core allows the Pro-Arte basses to blend warmth and projection perfectly into one set.