New Product at Calido Guitars!
Cordoba GK Pro - Gipsy Kings Signature - Professional Acoustic Electric Flamenco Guitar
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Ebony fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint & fan bracing, Flamenco style build
- Body Width & Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Problend on board Electronics with 3-band EQ
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba humidified archtop case
The GK Pro is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid cypress back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman PreFix ProBlend pickup. The GK Pro is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model is the quintessential flamenco guitar with its bright, snappy tone designed to cut through the sound of an accompanying dancer. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Pro. With its comfortable body shape and all solid spruce/cypress wood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Aesthetic touches like the flamed maple headstock veneer complete with Cordoba’s arches icon, and the pearloid weave rosette inspired by a 1920’s Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of elegance to this powerhouse.
Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the GK Pro is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar’s body is sealed by the installation of the back. It also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The GK Pro includes Cordoba’s humidified hardshell case.
FREE SHIPPING to Continental USA and FREE SETUP in our workshop on all guitars prior to shipping from Cálido Guitars!
Save this product for later