- Great build quality – Made in the USA
- Solid tight grained AAA Sitka Spruce top
- Arched Solid Indian Rosewood back/sides
- 12 String Jumbo Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Gotoh open-geared tuners
- LR Baggs pickup and electronics
- Guild Deluxe Leather Covered Humidified Hardshell Case Included
The F-512E jumbo has been a staple of the Guild line since the late 1960’s. and features a tight grained solid Sitka spruce top with arched Indian Rosewood back and maple sides. Amazingly lightweight for a Jumbo 12 String.
The F-512E ATB provides sharply focused trebles and an articulate mid-range, perfect for a full, centralized, harp-like sound. This guitar really sings!
Braced with delicate, scalloped Adirondack spruce, this model produces the shimmering highs that players have come to expect from a Guild 12-string. This is a truly dynamic and responsive guitar that really sings.
Elegant cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware, and a beautiful Nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild 12-string legacy going back to the days of John Denver.
Comes with LR Baggs Electronics and a Guild Premium Humidified Leather covered hardshell case.