- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Exotic Striped Ebony
- Body Size: Tenor
- Overall Length: 660mm (26″)
- Scale Length: 432mm (17″)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Strings: Aquila New Nylgut Soprano 4U
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
The Cordoba 21 Series ukulele applies the most popular guitar soundboard wood (solid spruce) with an exotic striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and refined with a satin finish, timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette, and matching purfling.
Also available in soprano (21S), concert (21C), tenor (21T), tenor cutaway acoustic-electric (21T-CE), and baritone (21B).